Supporting NHS staff
We’re passionate about supporting Salisbury Hospital’s hardworking NHS staff and are proud to provide a range of support, wellbeing initiatives and morale boosting activities.
How the Stars Appeal makes a difference:
- A dedicated staff counsellor to help staff cope with whatever they are going through
- A psychological wellbeing practitioner to promote wellbeing of staff across the hospital
- A physio service to help soothe and remedy aches and pains
- Enhancing staff rooms and providing outdoor spaces for staff to relax in.
- Morale boosting treats such as care packages, pizza nights and social events
- Water coolers providing chilled filtered water to staff, many of whom are working in protective equipment
- Free Wi-Fi
- Specialist education and training courses
- Simulation training
- Support from hospital chaplains
- Wellbeing groups and peer support
You can find out about what we’re currently fundraising for to help staff here