How your business can help
Your company can make a real difference to the thousands of local people who use Salisbury District Hospital by supporting the Stars Appeal.
And your support can bring benefits to your company, by motivating and involving your employees, creating positive publicity, and fulfilling your community and social responsibilities.
Corporate donations and grants
A one-off or regular charitable donation from your company is a great way to support our work. We are always happy to work with businesses to publicise their support. You can make your donation here or please contact us to find out more.
Charity of the Year
Choose the Stars Appeal as your company Charity of the Year and give focus to all your staff and corporate charitable efforts.
Sponsoring our annual events, our newsletters or Christmas Raffle can help you reach thousands of local people. Please contact us to find out more about these opportunities.
Nominate the Stars Appeal to be your staff charity and increase your fundraising through employee activity. Click here for some fundraising ideas to get you started.
Publicising the Stars Appeal and our events to your staff and customers helps us to spread awareness for the charity and its aims, and encourages people to support us. Click here for a list of our events that you could take part in or help publicise.
Gifts in kind
If your company produces products or services which might be useful for an auction or raffle please let us know.
Payroll giving or Give As You Earn is the most efficient way for your staff to make regular donations to the Stars Appeal. Any company can offer the scheme to its staff simply by signing up to an approved payroll-giving agency. Your employees and pensioners can then choose to donate regularly to the Stars Appeal directly from their pay.
For more information visit www.hmrc.gov.uk/businesses/giving/payroll-giving.htmClick here for a fundraising pack and other helpful resources
Steps to supporting the Stars Appeal
1. Contact us and let us know your plans. We can provide you with our ‘fundraising in aid of’ logo, leaflets, collection boxes/buckets, donation envelopes, t-shirts, bunting, signage. Click here to download a Fundraising Pack and other helpful resources.
2. Set up your own fundraising/donation page with a target and details of your activity. All money donated online comes directly through to us.
3. Tag us in any of your social media posts and pictures (our social links are at the bottom of the page)
4. Once your fundraising is complete:
- Contact us to let us know that your fundraising is complete so that we may acknowledge your kind support.
- Post any cheques and paper sponsor forms in to us using the details here. Remember to provide us with the details of the fund you are wishing to support, your reason for supporting us, and your full contact details so that we may acknowledge your kind support.
- We love meeting our supporters so please let us know if you would to arrange to have a photo with our presentation cheque!
Thank you so much for your support.
Thank you for supporting us. Please use our ‘in aid of’ logo in all your promotional materials (available here) and please be aware that you are responsible for organising all aspects of your fundraising and that the Stars Appeal cannot accept any liability relating to your fundraising. Thank you.