Run, cycle, trek, brave a head-shave… and get sponsored!
We are constantly in awe of the amazing things our brilliant supporters do to make a difference for patients at Salisbury District Hospital.
You can help too by taking on the challenge of your choice and getting sponsored by family and friends.
You can set up an online sponsorship page through Justgiving
There’s lots of useful advice in our fundraising pack which also includes a sponsor form too.
Click here for a fundraising pack and other helpful resources
We also have lots of events happening that you can take part inView Events
Steps to supporting the Stars Appeal
1. Contact us and let us know your plans. We can provide you with our ‘fundraising in aid of’ logo, leaflets, collection boxes/buckets, donation envelopes, t-shirts, bunting, signage. Click here to download a Fundraising Pack and other helpful resources.
2. Set up your own fundraising/donation page with a target and details of your activity. All money donated online comes directly through to us.
3. Tag us in any of your social media posts and pictures (our social links are at the bottom of the page)
4. Once your fundraising is complete:
- Contact us to let us know that your fundraising is complete so that we may acknowledge your kind support.
- Post any cheques and paper sponsor forms in to us using the details here. Remember to provide us with the details of the fund you are wishing to support, your reason for supporting us, and your full contact details so that we may acknowledge your kind support.
- We love meeting our supporters so please let us know if you would to arrange to have a photo with our presentation cheque!
Thank you so much for your support.
Thank you for supporting us. Please use our ‘in aid of’ logo in all your promotional materials (available here) and please be aware that you are responsible for organising all aspects of your fundraising and that the Stars Appeal cannot accept any liability relating to your fundraising. Thank you.