The Eye Clinic at Salisbury Hospital treats over 20,000 patients each year for cataracts, glaucoma, retinal diseases, squints and other diseases of the eye.
How the Stars Appeal makes a difference:
- Enhancing the Eye Clinic environment, for example with furnishings, décor and artwork
- Advanced diagnostic and treatment equipment, such as the new Topographer machine that means eye patients can have the latest treatment in Salisbury without having to travel to other hospitals
- Free Wi-Fi
- Stars Appeal water cooler
- Specialist training and education for staff
- Supporting staff wellbeing and morale