Christmas gifts & extras
Each Christmas the Stars Appeal ensures that every patient in hospital on Christmas Day receives a gift. For some patients this may be the only gift they get.
We also provide Christmas extras for staff working over the festive period and help make the hospital site as bright and festive as possible to bring cheer to both patients, their loved ones, and the NHS staff who care for them.
How the Stars Appeal makes a difference:
- Brightening the Christmas of over 400 people in hospital on Christmas day by providing them with a gift
- Taking the pressure of buying and wrapping hundreds of Christmas gifts for patients, away from front line staff
- Providing the little extras that make Christmas in hospital better for both patients and staff
- Bringing a festive feel to the hospital site by funding Christmas trees and decorations
- Free parking on Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, Boxing Day and News Years Day
- Festive live music performances for patients, visitors and staff