Buildings and refurbishments
We create new buildings and spaces where care can be delivered in a bright, modern and patient focussed environment, which make the people being treated and working within them feel better.
We do this by building new buildings or remodelling and refurbishing the hospital’s existing ones.
How the Stars Appeal makes a difference:
- Modern buildings and spaces that match the quality of the care being delivered
- Places that feel less like a hospital and more like home
- Accommodation for relatives and loved ones
- Environments that help hospital services run more efficiently so patients can be treated more quickly
- Creating a better environment for hospital staff to work in
You can find out about what we’re currently fundraising for, and some of the buildings and new spaces that, thanks to the generosity of our supporters, are already in use and helping patients here.