Please vote for us to win £6,000 today
Our NICU family accommodation unit project has been short listed for a NatWest Community Force award.
We need your vote to help us fund much needed accommodation for parents of special care babies. Winners of the awards are decided by a public vote – if we come in the top 3 in the Salisbury area, we’ll get £6,000!
There’s only a few days left to vote so please vote for us today – it’s free and will only take you a few minutes.
You can do this online (see below) or if this proves difficult by calling FREEPHONE 0800 2100 246 and quoting ‘The Stars Appeal’ when asked which project you’d like to vote for.
To vote online click on the following link http://communityforce.natwest.com/project/1985 – there are some detailed voting instructions below which may be helpful as a guide to the voting process.
Please forward this information on to your friends, family and colleagues and ask them to vote for us too!
Thank you for your support – it is much appreciated.
How to vote online
1. To begin, click on the following link http://communityforce.natwest.com/project/1985 (copy and paste the link into your browser if necessary). This will take you to the Stars Appeal voting page;
2. On the right hand side of the page, click the terms and conditions checkbox. Then click the red ‘vote for us’ button, this will take you to a login page;
3. You will see a red box stating that to log in you need to first register. Click the words ‘register now’ in the red box. This will take you to a registration page.
4. Enter your details and chosen password and click the ‘submit registration’ button;
5. You will then receive an email to the address you registered. Click on the link in the email to verify your registration. This will launch a web page that confirms your registration has been verified. Close this web page.
6. Repeat step 1 and 2 to cast your vote – you may need to enter your log in details after clicking ‘vote for us’. A box will appear confirming that you have voted and that you can vote for two other projects if you wish.
7. That’s it – you’re all done – thank you for helping local premature babies and their families. Please forward this email on to your friends, family and colleagues and ask them to vote for us too. You can also share via your facebook and twitter if you use them.