To add more people to your group, please tell us their names and the distance they are walking, here:
Please state below if you would like your sponsorship to go to a specific ward or department. We will then aim to allocate this to the relevant fund:
MARKETING AND MEDIA PREFERENCES
Local media often like to publicise walkers stories. Do you have a special reason for walking? Have you or a loved one been cared for at the hospital? Are you walking to celebrate the life of someone close? If you are happy to share your reasons please tell us:
We will send you further information regarding Walk for Wards by email and post, which includes fundraising hints and tips, where your money will go, along with vital details about the event.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
- All participants take part entirely at their own risk and understand that if they have doubts about their health, or have a medical condition that could be affected by exercise, they should obtain their doctor’s approval before participating.
- Participants are responsible for organising all aspects of their fundraising. The Stars Appeal will not accept any liability relating to your fundraising.
- Children must be accompanied and supervised by an adult at all times.
- All participants confirm they have read and understood our privacy statement at the link below.
- By registering for this event you, and those named above, agree to raise a minimum of £20 sponsorship money for the Stars Appeal.
- By taking part, all walkers agree that they are happy for their names and any footage or photographs taken during their participation in this event to be used to publicise Walk for Wards and the Stars Appeal generally, including television broadcasts.