Walk For Wards 2022
Walk for Wards IS BACK! at Wilton House
Sunday 3rd July 2022
Join us for our huge annual sponsored walk around the beautiful Wilton Estate by kind permission of Stars Appeal president, the Earl of Pembroke.
- All routes start together at approx.10.30am (full arrival details given upon registration).
- Choice of family friendly 3k route, 5k (a challenging route, following the 10k walk but does not take in the woodland area), or the more challenging 10km route!
- Free to enter, free lunch and free admission to the Wilton House grounds and huge adventure playground afterwards.
- All participants must raise a minimum £20 sponsorship – we hope you’ll raise lots more!
- Everyone who comes along must be registered to take part. We cannot allow access to spectators. Family and friends are welcome to join you once Wilton House opens to public admission but they must pay the venue admission fee.
- No dogs allowed. Please do not leave dogs in cars.
- Walk to raise funds for the ward/department of your choice. Click here for further details of where your support could help.
It’s easy to take part in Walk for Wards
- Sign up here or at the link above
- Set up an online sponsor form, or contact us for paper sponsor forms
- Ask people to sponsor you and raise as much money as you can!
- On Sunday 3rd July, come to Wilton House and enjoy your walk
- After you’ve completed your walk, please send any ‘off-line’ sponsorship money to us as detailed in your walk information pack – thank you. Money from your online sponsor form is sent directly to us
- We’ll send you a certificate and if you’ve raised over £100 per person, your special rewards
Here's what previous walkers have said about the day:
"A most excellent day – managed to get the entire family around the 10 km walk – including youngest daughter who is only 6! Brilliantly organised for a really feel good day AND fantastic cause."
"It was an honour to take part and I enjoyed it so much. I found it very humbling to read some of the messages on the walkers’ tops, so many people touched in so many ways."
"The event was so great! Massive credit to all involved - well organised and a fab community feel. Thank you!!"
"AMAZING day!! Brilliant atmosphere, friendly marshals, and lovely lunch! Cannot wait for next year x"
"So many wonderful reasons on people's backs for taking part. Very moving."
"We walked in memory of our Mum and to thank the wonderful staff who looked after her in her final days. We cannot thank them enough."
Walk for Wards is kindly sponsored by
- All participants must comply with any government guidelines in relation to Coronavirus.