Walk For Wards 2023
Walk for Wards at Wilton House
Sunday 9th July 2023
Join us for our huge annual sponsored walk around the beautiful Wilton Estate by kind permission of Stars Appeal president, the Earl of Pembroke.
- All routes start together at approx.10.30am (full arrival details given upon registration).
- Choice of family friendly 3k route, 5k (a challenging route, following the 10k walk but does not take in the woodland area), or the more challenging 10km route!
- Free to enter, free lunch and free admission to the Wilton House grounds and huge adventure playground afterwards.
- All participants must raise a minimum £20 sponsorship – we hope you’ll raise lots more!
- Everyone who comes along must be registered to take part. We cannot allow access to spectators. Family and friends are welcome to join you once Wilton House opens to public admission, but they must pay the venue admission fee.
- No dogs allowed. Please do not leave dogs in cars.
- Walk to raise funds for the ward/department of your choice. Click here for further details of where your support could help.
It’s easy to take part in Walk for Wards
- Sign up here or at the link above
- Set up an online fundraising page. Paper sponsor forms can be downloaded here but will also be included in your pack which will be sent out to you.
- Ask people to sponsor you and raise as much money as you can!
- On 9th July 2023, come to Wilton House and enjoy your walk
- After you’ve completed your walk, please send any ‘off-line’ sponsorship money to us as detailed in your walk information pack – thank you. Money from your online sponsor form is sent directly to us
- We’ll send you a certificate and if you’ve raised over £100 per person, your special rewards
Note – all walkers must register in advance.
For more info, visit our FAQs and further information page.
You can also take a look at our information sheet here.
To download and print the Walk for Wards A4 poster click here.
With thanks to our principal sponsors Salisbury Reds, hosts Wilton House, and marshals Rotary Club of Wilton.