Walk For Wards 2024
Walk for Wards at Wilton House
Sunday 7th July 2024
REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN
Our huge annual sponsored walk around the beautiful Wilton Estate is held by kind permission of Stars Appeal president, the Earl of Pembroke.
- There’s a choice of 3 routes – the family friendly 3k, 5k (which doesn’t take in the woodland area) or the more challenging 10km route!
- All walkers must register in advance. It’s free to enter and includes lunch and admission to the Wilton House grounds and huge adventure playground afterwards.
- Walkers are encouraged to raise a minimum £20 sponsorship for their chosen ward or department but we hope you’ll raise lots more! Click here for further details of the wards and departments at the Hospital that you can support.
- All routes will start at approximately 10.30am.
- Everyone who comes along must be registered to take part. We cannot allow access to spectators. Family and friends are welcome to join you at 11am once Wilton House opens for public admission, but they must pay the venue admission fee.
- No dogs allowed. Please do not leave dogs in cars.
- The routes are not suitable for wheelchairs.
It’s easy to take part in Walk for Wards
- Sign up here or at the link above.
- Set up an online fundraising page. Paper sponsor forms can be downloaded here but will also be included in your pack which will be sent out to you.
- Ask people to sponsor you and raise as much money as you can!
- On 7th July 2024, come to Wilton House and enjoy your walk.
- After you’ve completed your walk, please send any offline sponsorship money to us as detailed in your walk information pack – thank you. Money from your online fundraising page is sent directly to us.
- We’ll send you a certificate and you will receive special rewards if you’ve raised over £100 per person.
For hints and tips on your fundraising you can download our helpful guide.