Walk For Wards Wherever You Are
Walk for Wards will be returning to Wilton House in 2022.
But you can still take part this year by signing up to Walk for Wards Wherever You Are.
We’re asking you to walk 3k, 5k, or 10k, at a location of your choosing on Sunday 4th July. Although we won’t all be together in person, everyone who Walks for Wards on Sunday 4th July will be part of a huge team effort, raising money to enable the Stars Appeal to fund projects helping both patients and staff at Salisbury District Hospital. We hope you will join in.
- Start and finish your walk at a location of your choosing
- We ask all participants to raise some sponsorship, but there is no minimum amount
- Walk to raise funds for the ward/department of your choice. Click here for further details of how your support could help.
- Special Stars Appeal Rewards for those raising over £100, £200 and £300
It’s easy to take part in Walk for Wards Wherever You Are
- Sign up at the link below to let us know you’re taking part
- Download the information pack
- Set up an online sponsor form
- Decide how far you’re going to walk and plan your route. Please make sure your route is safe, legal and your walk is in line with any government Coronavirus guidelines
- Ask people to sponsor you and raise as much money as you are able to
- On Sunday 4th July, enjoy your walk and don’t forget to share your photos with us on social media
- After you’ve completed your walk, please send any ‘off-line’ sponsorship money to us as detailed in the information pack – thank you. Money from your online sponsor form is sent directly to us.
- We’ll send you a certificate and if you’ve raised over £100 per person, your special rewards.
Walk for Wards is kindly sponsored by
- All participants must comply with any government guidelines in relation to Coronavirus.